Your cat has been prescribed the active ingredient selamectin to prevent heartworm disease, control flea infestations, prevent and control ear mites, control tick infestations, and for treatment and control of hookworms (Ancylostoma tubaeforme) and roundworms (Toxocara cati).
This information sheet is designed to help answer commonly asked questions and help you give the medication safely and effectively to your pet. It does not contain all available information for this medication. If you have other questions or need more information, contact your veterinarian or pharmacist.Always follow the dosing instructions provided by your veterinarian.
• Endo- and ectoparasiticide.
• Do not use in cats <8 weeks of age.
• Do not apply when the hair coat is wet.
• Safe to use during pregnancy or lactation in female cats.
• Dosage: monthly or as recommended by your veterinarian.