Your cat has been prescribed enrofloxacin for the treatment of an alimentary, respiratory, urogenital, skin, or secondary soft tissue (such as a wound) bacterial infection.
• Do not use in cats less than 8-12 weeks of age (depending on product) or weighing less than 1 kg (2.2 lbs).
• Use with caution in cats with severe kidney or liver disease.
• Do not exceed the recommended dose - blindness can occur.
• Do not use in cats that are epileptic or suffer from seizures.
• Do not use in breeding or pregnant cats.
• Dosage: once daily.
This information sheet is designed to help answer commonly asked questions and help you give the medication safely and effectively to your pet. It does not contain all available information for this medication. If you have other questions or need more information, contact your veterinarian or pharmacist.
Always follow the dosing instructions provided by your veterinarian.