Your dog has been prescribed the active ingredient selamectin to prevent heartworm disease, control flea infestations, prevent and control ear mites, treat and control sarcoptic mange, and control tick infestations.
This information sheet is designed to help answer commonly asked questions and help you give the medication safely and effectively to your pet. It does not contain all available information for this medication. If you have other questions or need more information, contact your veterinarian or pharmacist.Always follow the dosing instructions provided by your veterinarian.
• Endo- and ectoparasiticide.
• Do not use in dogs <6 weeks of age.
• Do not apply when the hair coat is wet.
• Safe to use during pregnancy or lactation in female dogs.
• Dosage: monthly or as recommended by your veterinarian.