Your dog has been prescribed the active ingredient oclacitinib to treat itching associated with allergic or atopic dermatitis.
This information sheet is designed to help answer commonly asked questions and help you give the medication safely and effectively to your pet. It does not contain all available information for this medication. If you have other questions or need more information, contact your veterinarian or pharmacist.Always follow the dosing instructions provided by your veterinarian.
• Immunosuppressant, can increase risk of infections.
• Do not give to dogs weighing less than 3 kg (6.6 lbs).
• Do not use in dogs less than 12 months of age.
• Do not use in dogs that have suppressed immune systems.
• Do not use in animals with demodecosis (mange), cancer, or severe infections.
• Not recommended for breeding, pregnant or lactating dogs.
• Dosage: twice daily for up to 14 days, then once daily.