Your dog has been prescribed the active ingredient fluralaner to treat and control flea and tick infestations.
This information sheet is designed to help answer commonly asked questions and help you give the medication safely and effectively to your pet. It does not contain all available information for this medication. If you have other questions or need more information, contact your veterinarian or pharmacist. Always follow the dosing instructions provided by your veterinarian.
• Do not use in puppies aged less than 8 weeks old or dogs weighing less than 2 kg (4.4 lbs).
• Use with caution in dogs with pre-existing epilepsy.
• Do not break or divide the chewable tablets or spot-on pipettes.
• Do not administer at intervals of less than 8 weeks.
• Dosage: every 12 weeks for flea infestations and every 12 or 8 weeks depending on the tick species.