= annotation - select to reveal
- This film has been inadequately processed.
- At the upper edge of the film there is brown staining caused by inadequate washing of the top part of the emulsion.
- The brown discoloration is due to degradation of residual fixer left on the emulsion.
- It is likely that the washing water in the tank was insufficently high to wash the top of the emulsion.
- In addition the film is underdeveloped Radiography: processing as can be seen by the grayness of the area of the primary beam.