= annotation - select to reveal
- A lateromedial radiograph of the caudal shoulder joint.
- The trachea is clearly visible.
- The caudal humerus and humeral head of the shoulder joint are visible. There is a deformity or flattening of the curve of the caudal humeral head with a lytic defect surrounded by a sclerotic bone margin.
- Opposite the humeral lesion there is a more subtle change in the outline of the caudal glenoid articular rim and thickening/sclerosis of the underlying subchondral bone plate.
- This is an example of an osteochondrosis lesion of the caudal humeral head and glenoid cavity.